You can now say.. Good bye to your 4th Amendment right. The ISP’s are going to scan what you download, what you watch, where you go, and what you buy. Starting July the 1st of this year.
Which mean folks, you do not have anymore rights on the internet. The Internet is NOT free no more. And this time it the ISPs are stepping in. With out a Warrant or any need of anything. Short and simple. Your being watched as of July the 1st Folks.
The “Graduated Response” Deal: What if Users Had Been At the Table?
ISPs in the USA to start monitoring customers’ downloads
- snarkycrow reblogged this from bookofholsety and added:
- snarkycrow likes this
- bookofholsety reblogged this from chainsawgood
- d521yts reblogged this from laserpon3
- derangeddingo likes this
- 420en-g-raw-p1mp reblogged this from chainsawgood and added:
- heights-mixem reblogged this from dcresistance and added:
- dcresistance reblogged this from emkaymlp and added:
- thequeenstons reblogged this from dnotive
- chainsawgood reblogged this from emkaymlp
- viatori reblogged this from dnotive
- laserpon3 reblogged this from cgeyeguy and added:
- emkaymlp reblogged this from cgeyeguy and added:
- halleyharley likes this
- cgeyeguy reblogged this from dnotive
- cgeyeguy likes this
- dnotive reblogged this from dj-shamrock and added:
- dj-shamrock posted this